TheResBureau

I'm looking for someone working in X13 (Interiors) for ongoing help with floor plans and interior elevations. Someone who could help in a freelance capacity for my interior design business. This might include developing floor plans from hand drawn site measurements or PDFs from existing plans. Kitchen and bathroom elevations for construction purposes. Etc. No guarantees on the number of hours, but as needed throughout the year. Please reach out if interested.

1 hour ago, TheResBureau said:

I'm looking for someone working in X13 (Interiors) for ongoing help with floor plans and interior elevations. Someone who could help in a freelance capacity for my interior design business. This might include developing floor plans from hand drawn site measurements or PDFs from existing plans. Kitchen and bathroom elevations for construction purposes. Etc. No guarantees on the number of hours, but as needed throughout the year. Please reach out if interested.

Id be willing, any reason not to move to x14? I have a host of tools that cut my cost down considerably in x14

Hello,

We are leading Architectural Cad Drafting Services provides high quality and affordable CAD drafting solutions to across the globe.

We have 10 year of experience offering Architectural Drafting Services, Stress Detailing Services, Truss designs, 3d architectural rendering, 2d and 3d animations and more!

To know more information about us please visit: https://draftingconsultants.com/