Multiple Corner Windows Issue

BeaconHill

Hi. Currently working on a project with a cupola and I am having issues with multiple corner windows. As they are put into place the siding and trim disappear. I created a test file and just built a 6'x6' room to see if it still happens and it does. If I put a 6" space between the windows it seems to alleviate the problem, however in the design there is to be 1 window per side, so the problem remains. This was in X14, but I was able to replicate it in X12 and X13. Is this a glitch or does anyone have any other thoughts?

Cheers,

Stephen

Corner Window 1.jpg

Corner Window 2.jpg

I guess my question is even if it has always been like this, why? Seems like a normal thing that shouldn't need a work around. Even to do a manual bay window with windows on 3 sides it will not work correctly.

You cannot adequately control windows meeting at a corner in Chief.  A while back I had a job for which we wanted to have a 4x4 corner post in 2x6 framed walls, and have windows "meet" in corners at the 4x4.  Chief would not do it then, and it was a lot of Xs ago.  Chief still won't do it.  I ended up doing CAD patches to do the ConDocs and 3D solids to dress the 3D renderings.