parapet walls not showing up in renderings or sections derived from making a second floor with no roof and short walls

MICA-HDE

24 minutes ago, MICA-HDE said:

I followed the Youtube video on creating a simple parapet wall using the second floor method.

done it before, but for some reason now the second floor (parapet walls) do not show in my renderings or sections.

did I accidently turn off som01 Dleon.planething?

Something is wrong with the attachment, are you using a floor overview camera or do you have those walls on a funny layer or is your top room/floor ceiling height set too low?

Wow. first time using this forum. you guys are awesome in your response time.

Yes. an error came up when I tried to load the plan file. I will try a different way next time.

I turned on all layers in the rendering and still nothing.

I just tried pulling the floor/roof in from the edges and the railing appeared. YouTube didn't show it so I thought I didn't have to do that.

Don't like the railing. I will now redo with walls and see it is better looking.

Please advise if I'm doing anything wrong when creating second floor. no video shows pulling floor/roof back.

Since I turned on all the layers in the camera view, what is the best way to return to my Camera View Set original state?

I forget to use the All On Set sometimes....

1756628453_railiingforparapetandroofpulledin.thumb.jpg.6ea3be4647dca57622fd95ba806c46e2.jpg

32 minutes ago, MICA-HDE said:

Since I turned on all the layers in the camera view, what is the best way to return to my Camera View Set original state?

I forget to use the All On Set sometimes....

Closing the View and Reopening should do it , as  it should go back to Default....