Story pole dimensions change when cross section elevation view is converted to a cad detail from view

junior

Using X14  When I add the story pole dimensions to the cross section elevation view ,then covert the view to a cad detail from view, the story pole dimensions change. Example, The dimension on the story pole dimension at the sub-floor level is 0' in the cross section view. When converted to a cad detail from view, the dimension changes to 11'- 2 1/4".  Also on X14 I can't edit the story pole text or move the text in the cad from detail view. Not the case in previous versions.

9 minutes ago, junior said:

Using X14  When I add the story pole dimensions to the cross section elevation view ,then covert the view to a cad detail from view, the story pole dimensions change. Example, The dimension on the story pole dimension at the sub-floor level is 0' in the cross section view. When converted to a cad detail from view, the dimension changes to 11'- 2 1/4".  Also on X14 I can't edit the story pole text or move the text in the cad from detail view. Not the case in previous versions.

Don't convert it to a CAD detail; keep it live.

• Upvote 1