Chief Tutor/Chief Academy Pro

Frank11

I have been using Chief Architect for the past 2.5 years on a part time basis and now running my architectural design business full time. I'm looking to expand my knowledge with Chief Architect and making my everyday work more efficient. I was just wondering if Chief Tutor or Chief Expert Academy are worth it? If yes which is better and why?

Thank.

There are 2 other free sources you can try as well. Chief's training videos, and this forum that can answer any specific question you may have. As far as comparing the 2 training site mentioned, you can always go to ChiefTutor and watch the many free videos to get a feel for the teaching materials and tenor of the video. I'm sure Dan has some demo stuff as well, again to get a feel for the tenor and teaching techniques. Two good choices.

I'll repeat, if you have a very specific question I can't imagine a better resource than right here on the forum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Both are great.

• David Michael has a one time life time access to many custom things.
  • I have taken a couple of courses from Dan Baumann and I've learned many things.  Dan and his team are great.
  • Steve Nestor is also a genius.  Check out his work.
  • And search Y/T for older DS Hall.......he's great and funny.
  • Rene Rabbit is NEXT LEVEL!!
  • Like 1