Matching Gable Roof Peak from Different Height Walls

akabuilder

Hi, I have a shop with a height of 16' with an addition of 18' on the right. How do I make these meet in the middle? They roof will be 4/12 on the left and 3.067/12  I think on the right. The old structure  will have a lower roof slope. But I need both halves to meet in the middle. I set the room definitions in the structure options to be the correct heights but the program adds height on the lower side to match the new addition. How do I adjust the difference to lower the problem side? What wall setting am I omitting? 

LPPS Addition Front.pdf LPPS Addition.pdf LPPS Addition.plan

image.thumb.png.b1d94a41495097f9d36d5483524e6975.png

1.) Please do not make a pdf to put pictures up.  This forces people to download from many times someone they do not know a file to their computer.  If you use a .png or jpg file you can post them directly.  Try using the screen grab tool in osx.

2.) Lots of issues in your plan that I am guessing is due to you trying to get this to work.  But you set the independent roof pitches on the eave wall where the roof plane lands. So once you reset all of your walls to default top and bottom height (Structures panel top option in each wall dbx) to fix the issues set your left wall to a 4:12 pitch, and the right to your 3.067.. pitch.

3.) Turn your auto build roofs back on but pay attention to the settings I am showing.

image.thumb.png.81a40b8b13ecf4b8b1b01460108fb1ff.png

BTW Best practices for schedules is to place them into a CAD Detail page not right on the plan.  Although some do place them right on the plan it is not the recommended way per chief.