Stairs X13

Designer1

I was watching training videos on some of the new features on Chiefs X13 stair tool... thank you chief there are a lot of stair improvements!  I was trying to see if using the new U stair tool can make a certain stair that I was looking for.  

The stair I wanted to create using the U stair tool is the one on the bottom I created manually.  The three on the top were the only ones I was able to create using the U tool.  For some reason the 3rd stair is the closest I could come but when you open that stair DBX it doesnt acknowledge the middle step in the landing as another stair so you cant customize the size.

I finally gave up and figured Id post the question here because I dont know if I can get this result from the U tool.

Thanks in advance!

X13 Stairs.jpg

14 hours ago, Joe_Carrick said:

Really?

Maybe they don't see it as being "broken", but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be modified (fixed) so that it works the way we need it to.

Joe I agree with you 100% and thank you for letting me know.  

Another item I couldnt find using the L and U auto stair tool is customizing the width of the stair?  Like in the dbx where it asks about clockwise, split landing etc it would be nice to allow for width resizing.  Im guessing the only way to change this would be through stair defaults but then it would change all your stairs moving forward.  This would be a nice added feature besides the one talked about above for the stair dbx.  If there is a way to change the width of a stair using the auto tools please let me know.

Thanks!