Stone veneer not resting on foundation - what did I screw up?

TxHillbilly

I'm a former Autodesk user and new to CA.  I'm putting together a small lodge for a friend.  I've been struggling with the details.  Right now I am looking at a cross-section and found that the stone veneer is resting on nothing!  I've been tinkering with settings for a while to no avail.  Can someone smarter than me point out what I've done wrong?  I tried attaching the file but it is over the allotted file size.

image.thumb.png.232c4a3e8bd9f7ac0c33c50845442b52.png

4 minutes ago, solver said:

All someone needs is the basic structure. You might delete everything else. Did you try zipping?

Are you expecting to see a brick ledge for your stone to sit on? Did you use a Brick wall and then change the brick material to stone?

Please check your messages -- envelope icon top of page.

My apologies, I'm using X13.  I forgot about zipping so it is now attached.

Yes, I used the brick veneer but changed it to stone.  The question is spot on too because now I need to find out if the owner plans to use stone or the less expensive fake veneer which is nailed to a sheathing.

For what it's worth, I appreciate the help and feedback.

Lodge.zip

SOLVER:    Thanks for the info.  Yes, I asked the question first and then added some info to my profile, apparently they crossed paths during the response you provided.  I've read so many helpful things that you've provided to others so let me thank you as well.

Ok, I had some time to tinker with the Brick Ledge Depth.  It was set to 12".  Nothing changed by changing this variable to any other number, including 0. 

• Maybe there is another variable that can be adjusted? 
  • Maybe I've got a wall defined wrong?

Regardless, any help is certainly appreciated.

11 hours ago, TxHillbilly said:

Nothing changed by changing this variable to any other number, including 0

The CAD detailing does NOT auto-update. Create a new section view, then click "Auto Detail" to see the difference.

NOTE to CHIEF ARCHITECT: PLEASE remove the auto brick ledge depth created by masonry materials!