Chief Architect 12 License for sale

Reddoormedia

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CreativeDB said:

What is the deal if I buy your license? Check Credit Card? How and what is the fee to transfer? Will I need to pay the renewal fee to upgrade to 13? Sorry, never did this before.

Upgrade fee X12 - X13 is $695  ( not the yearly SSA Fee of $525 )

STD Transfer is $50 ( to do the paperwork) but if it is a secondary license which was not the Full X12 Cost then it is the Cost Difference

from 2nd to Full.

Looks like they put the price up recently  $2695 > $2965   however the new Retail price is $3300.

You can call Sales and ask questions....

M. 

i was told transfer is $100. That gets you 12. I thought that if you purchased the SSA for the license that you would get to 13. As Kbird1 says you can check with sales on that. As far as payment I can't take a credit card. Direct deposit or check I guess. Open to other suggestions

13 minutes ago, Reddoormedia said:

i was told transfer is $100. That gets you 12. I thought that if you purchased the SSA for the license that you would get to 13. As Kbird1 says you can check with sales on that. As far as payment I can't take a credit card. Direct deposit or check I guess. Open to other suggestions

Sounds like they put the paper work charge up too recently ...$100 now...

I double checked and the upgrade is on sale ATM for $625,

No harm in asking but the policy has always been you can't buy

SSA to Upgrade if the New Version has already released ( back in July?)

But maybe if you are on the phone paying the transfer fee they'd go for it?

SSA is also not Transferable, so there would be no point you doing that Michael.

Paypal, Venmo ?

Mick.

image.thumb.png.eba0dc8012e7f9eded613ffa2edf1824.png

• 4 weeks later...