Suggestion to rename this sub forum to better communicate that it is a place for offering tips, not asking for them.

AvoyeDesign

"Tips and Tricks" is somewhat ambiguous as to the purpose of this forum, being that it is to offer new ideas.  Sort of the opposite of "General Q&A."  While the sub heading clarifies it, it seems that a lot of new users and users not familiar with the forum navigate here to ask for help instead of the Q&A section.  I think a better title might help people recognize the purpose of this sub forum.

I can't think of a name off the top of my head, but perhaps people have some suggestions.  I'll be back if I think of something.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 8:53 PM, AvoyeDesign said:

I can't think of a name off the top of my head, but perhaps people have some suggestions.

How about, “Tips and Tricks, NOT General Q&A!!!”

…but seriously, the only way this can work is how it’s done on most other sites, and that is, there has to be a moderator for each sub to control this sort of stuff. 
It’s the moderator’s job, whether they are a paid human, a volunteer or a bot, to reprimand, advise or redirect crappy posts on the various subs in this forum. 
As it is, this forum is a little like the Wild West, where there are a handful of vigilantes trying their best to monitor and moderate. It’s quite sad actually.