What is the information in the schedule ?  Can you use the Object Information to create another column ?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BernardL
    Newest Member
    BernardL

• By rfantclt
      I have a commercial project - historic hotel renovation & addition. My plans are set up with finishes, walls, etc., based on CA library of materials.  I want my Room Finish Schedule to use generic descriptions such as "cpt" for carpet, LVT, PCT, HDWD (hardwood floors), etc.  What is the best way to over-ride the materials I selected in defaults?

Rebecca Fant, AIA
      Charlotte, NC
      rfant@archmatters.com
      x12
    • By ChiefuserMathews
      I was wondering is there a way to rename a symbol so that the name appears in the schedule will be as required rather than the CA symbol name. eg. 2 way ceiling register, I want to rename it as supply air to reflect in my schedule. Is it possible? Any suggestions how i can achieve that?
    • By wazzubrad
      I am looking for a solution on how to insert schedules into Layout. I have tried converting the schedule while in a Plan to a Cad block and then inserting into layout by Copy/Paste, but this deleted the Note # specific to each line item and I would then have to manually add them for each line item on the layout page.

Here is a picture from a Chief layout where I have blue circled the schedule showing that Chief has inserted it into layout. Any ideas?

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, Is it possible to create a ceiling assembly schedule in CA? I could not find one, nor an option to assign to a custom schedule. Any tips?
    • By verticalworks
      We have limited space on our layout page and more pages than can fit. I cannot seem to find a way to do columns. The only option is to shrink the font but that will not be an option as the city requires a minimum font size. All I can come up with is to do a manual text box. This seems like there should be an easy solution to this as I know plan sets that are 60-80 pages and you would need multiple columns to show all the pages. Thought?