wooden block and tackle?

Larry_Sweeney

This is probably like looking for a "needle in a haystack", but does anyone have or has seen a symbol of either a wooden pulley or a wooden block and tackle? I've looked in 3D warehouse and have done searches on the internet to no avail. I think I'm "correctly" asking for the item in my searching, but sometimes I get surprised as what I should be asking when searching. Any and all help is always much appreciated. Thank you.

Chopsaw………….....Strange. My first search in 3D warehouse came up empty when I did a search for "pulley, wooden pulley, block & tackle".  After reading your thread and noticing your spelling 3D warehouse has a whole slew of examples under that spelling. I think my spelling was correct. After finding all those examples under "pully" I went back to search and entered "pulley" and got a whole bunch more examples. ^_^ I'm not sure what was going on or what I did wrong the first time searching, but either way, thanks for your time and help----much appreciated. Be safe and have a great day