We are looking to hire a drafter/designer. Currently, we design and engineer 90% of our projects. The work consists of mostly residential renovations. The work can be completed remotely if needed. Hoping to find someone local to the Anna Maria Island Area / Bradenton / Sarasota area. We have plenty of work to give to someone. Remote work may work however local is desired. 

Hello;

My name, is Douglas Burgmann, as I used to work for John Agnelli Construction as a draftsman, way back when. I remember, having met you, and spoken to you in person

during my time there working on Anna Maria, but, like I said that was more than 15 yrs ago now.

I would welcome, the opportunity, to speak with you and your staff, there at Kern Construction, as I am interested in the remote position, working, as a sub contractor,

As an architectural designer who primarily uses Chief. I could make the hour plus long trip, up to your office, say (2-3) times per week, meanwhile, working, between, (32-40) hrs per week, mostly, remotely, from my home office here in Port Charlotte, Fl.

I am well versed, six plus year user of the CA software, know, Autocad, and other rendering softwares, (Twin Motion, Lumion).

I have a list of homes, that I have designed, and am also, willing to share my portfollio

with you. Pls, contact me to discuss this opportunity and set up a time for us to meet

in person.

Thx,

Doug Burgmann

Architectural Designer

(970)987-4476 c

Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

Web:   http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com

accurate Design Flier.pdf

1Resume - Douglas Burgmann.pages

Pattillo Recomendation Letter0001.pdf

Mic Baca_Doug Burgmann Letter of Recommendation.pdf

• Upvote 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    JasonS92
    Newest Member
    JasonS92

• By lori-esd
      I am an interior designer in the Washington DC metro area who uses Chief Architect to create furniture layouts and communicate designs for clients.  I'm looking to hire an experienced Chief Architect user who can efficiently measure residential spaces and create construction drawings that I could then add furniture and finishes to. 

I believe there is a way to import AutoCAD into Chief.  If that is the case, the drafter could create the construction drawings in AutoCAD.   If interested, please contact me at 301.646.1320 or lori@everettscottdesigns.com  Thank you!
    • By JGSpruell
      We are a custom home design company with more than 10 years on the market. Hiring a part time drafter for entry level. 3 days a week for 3 months for trial, if is a good fit, full time position. Office hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, job at location in Tacoma, WA. Please send resume to info@pacifichomesource.com
    • By ahutson
      Looking for a drafter for a residential  renovation project in the Denver area. Needs to be local, able to make a few site visits to Sedalia.
    • By jrpremodel
      Hello,

We are a luxury Design/ Build firm located in Southern California and have been designing and building custom remodels and homes for over 20 years. We have a full-time staff of Architectural designers and Interior designers who are drowning in projects and can't keep up with the drafting.

We are looking for a professional who is familiar with California building codes and structures to assist in the following:

Site plan and As-Built creation   Drafting and Development of proposed floorplans, roof plan, and exterior elevations  
      We have projects ready to be worked on immediately.

If anyone is interested, please let me know by submitting your resume to HR@jrpdesignandremodel.com or visiting https://www.jrpdesignandremodel.com/join-our-team/

Best Regards,

Justin Pecikonis
      JRP Design and Remodel