Missing Library...

Designer1

I had a -My Materials file in my user library.  For some reason I was clicking on it and it disappeared into no where.  I searched other local files to see if I accidently dragged it to another file and also searched the trash can but nothing.  I also went and looked up the "-my materials" and the individual materials show up but not the folder location.   When I click on the individual material and click show in browser it just shows the entire chief libraries including user libraries but doesn't show me where the folder went.   I also tried painting a cabinet with one of the custom materials from my library and then opened the dbx to the item because chief usually opens the location but it doesn't it just shows all the libraries (chief, manufacture, user library).

Of all the years using chief I have never had this happen before.  Usually if I had a missing library it would just be accidently dropped in another local library.  I have X5.  Does anyone have any other ideas on locating this crazy missing -My Materials folder??

Thanks!

Thanks Lew, you always reply to my posts!  Yeah this is really strange Ive never had anything like this happen in all the years Ive used this.  If I can find out how to fix this I will post the solution back on here, otherwise I might just have to delete my user library and reload it from the back up.  Have a great holiday next week.