Talented Chief Architect User Wanted

Creative_Design

Design / Build firm in Northern NJ looking to hire talented and proficient Chief Architect X12 user for 3D model renderings and detailed floor plans. Will be a remote position. Applicant must have Chief Architect X12 key and own computer. Please send contact information, resume, and portfolio / examples of work to Info@CreativeDesignConstruction.com. Information regarding position and compensation to be discussed with Owner.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    aspllc4u
    Newest Member
    aspllc4u

• By basilbabaa
      SITUATION:  X13 3D renders, when compared to X12, appear blurred, washed out, less vibrant in quality and the vector renders have excessive line weights in X13

Rather than hijack a previous topic thread, I am starting this topic as a result of a side conversation that emerged here-in:  

It appears that there are others experiencing this same issue, and so I thought I would begin this here in it's own topic thread.  
      Here is a Dropbox link to image and video files (generated on both a i9 and M1 Pro Max chips) depicting the issue: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9zt4tagbuhsfkbi/AABsTnIW6DjT5uExeP6e5mcAa?dl=0

As a note, I have already opened a support case with Chief Technical Support and they have graciously offered to look into it:  

If anyone else is noticing lesser quality output with 3D rendering in X13 as compared to X12, perhaps we can share our experience and thoughts here as well as with support towards a workable solution.
    • By WilliamSC
      Our growing Architectural Design firm is seeking an experienced and professional residential, commercial and retail architect with project management skills. This is a remote and freelance position.

Requirements:
      ·      Must have an architectural design background, with experience in all design phases. 
      ·      2+ years experience in Chief Architecture with access to the latest versions
      ·      3+ years experience and knowledge with NJ residential, NJ Construction Documents and NJ codes (IBC & IRC)
      ·      Candidate must be flexible, professional, detail oriented, be able to work independently and honest about their ability to take on work. 

Please send resumes, examples of your work as a PDF and references. 
    • By SNestor
      Made a video to describe what I'm wondering...
      I hope the behavior of building the roof using "auto rebuild" is normal Chief behavior - because I have to admit I've never noticed this before today.

Roof Anomaly in Chief - X12 & X13 - Watch Video

• By PKBchief
      We are a premier custom builder in the Charlotte area that just converted our design department to CA and need assistance with drafting, and documentation.  Looking to hire contract or full employment with benefits with the right candidate. Design skills are a plus but not required.  Also might be interested in training from a pro on an hourly or contract basis as on option as well. Please contact design.department@pkbuilders.com or reply directly.  Thanks! 
    • By SMSNKCA
      Hi there. I am the recruiter at Neil Kelly, and we need an interior designer proficient in Chief Architect!

To learn more, please review and apply for the job here.

Cheers,

Sara Stratton