Roof frieze sketchy for curved roof

GeneDavis

Here is the plan file and I hope it works because I cannot figure out how Dropbox is working since I used it long ago.  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f3yzk0yxbmnzxox/AADR06eprYCqGitCBy0_CtJ0a?dl=0

Both gables, front and rear, have a flared-out radius joining a roof return, and I am unable to get a successful frieze molding set to work.   It may take a 3D molding to do it, something I have not tried.

2020-09-15 16_45_52-Chief Architect Premier X12.png

2020-09-15 16_46_37-Chief Architect Premier X12.png

I closed the file so maybe it can be opened. 

Went ahead after failing with the moldings-as-fascia thing in the roof dialog for the curved sections, and used 3D moldings instead.

But if you are going to look at the model, see about why I have the vertical line showing in elevation on the attic wall at front (plan LEFT) elevation.  Thanks.

2020-09-16 12_36_02-Chief Architect Premier X12.png

2020-09-16 12_37_10-Chief Architect Premier X12.png

2020-09-16 12_41_32-Chief Architect Premier X12.png

1 hour ago, GeneDavis said:

But if you are going to look at the model, see about why I have the vertical line showing in elevation on the attic wall at front (plan LEFT) elevation. 

It's due to an automatic attic wall.... generated by the curved wall below.  If you go to attic level and make that curved piece invisible the line will disappear.  If you want to solve it, you'd need to build that entry area below as a 'room'... a porch, to come all the way out below that overhang you must've built manually.  Doing so and giving it a ceiling should keep those auto attic walls from forming.   If you do try making it a room, I would recommend making a copy of the plan first at this point since it seems  you've done a lot of manual manipulations already.