Window jamb following wall below

K-Lynn

How do I keep the window jamb from showing in plan on the 3 ft framed wall covering the 3 ft foundation wall? The window sets in the framed exterior wall 42" above the floor. I even tried creating the furred wall in the middle of the room (3 ft high) and then slid it back into place. It still automatically created the window jamb shown in the photos. I really just need it to appear correctly in plan.  I did uncheck fit frame to wall and have my frame depth at 6". 

Also, I cannot get the exterior wall color to match the others. I've changed it in the material setting, tried the eyedropper and the material painter.  ??

basement window.pdf

basment window plan.pdf

5 hours ago, K-Lynn said:

How do I keep the window jamb from showing in plan on the 3 ft framed wall covering the 3 ft foundation wall? The window sets in the framed exterior wall 42" above the floor. I even tried creating the furred wall in the middle of the room (3 ft high) and then slid it back into place. It still automatically created the window jamb shown in the photos. I really just need it to appear correctly in plan.  I did uncheck fit frame to wall and have my frame depth at 6". 

Also, I cannot get the exterior wall color to match the others. I've changed it in the material setting, tried the eyedropper and the material painter.  ??

basement window.pdf

basment window plan.pdf

You will probably need to add a picture of your wall definition at least but it is probably best to upload your plan file so we can see what needs to be changed.