layer schedule

aixrrr

problem with layer schedule. up until recently if i checked the tag on the side of any plan, it showed me what i did and didnt include in my plan. i could check one of the elements of the plan and it would either be removed or included. now when i click on it, ther letters are enormous and it is hard to use it compared to before. anyone know how to set the layer schedule back to normal? thanks to anyone who can get my program back to normal.

ronnie

chief layer sets 2.png

chief layer sets big.png

is there a way to "uncollapse".... pardon my ignorance but how do i bring all the icons up to the top.... sometimes they disappear and then i dont know how to get them back. isnt there a place where you can say which little icons you want on top? trying to remember.... what do they call all of the icons...? thanks for the help.

i think i need to know how to get all the icons i want up in the schedule. do you know how to find the place where you choose the icons you want included in your chart at top? thanks for your help. you have been nice and i don't want to bother you anymore

If it does not appear when you click on the double arrow symbol then go to Tools > Toolbars and Hotkeys > Customize Toolbars.

When that is open you can reorganize your toolbars or add any additional tools that you like, just select and drag into location.