2 minutes ago, ChiefuserMathews said:

Instead I am going to add as a text 

What does “add as a text” mean?  And how does it create a schedule?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    schaeffjax
    Newest Member
    schaeffjax

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Could someone help me out to add a custom column heading to a schedule so that I can add some text to that schedule? 
    • By ChiefuserMathews
      I was wondering is there a way to rename a symbol so that the name appears in the schedule will be as required rather than the CA symbol name. eg. 2 way ceiling register, I want to rename it as supply air to reflect in my schedule. Is it possible? Any suggestions how i can achieve that?
    • By Designer100
      All garage ceiling is surpose to be 10 ft. ht. For some reason the second floor a stair landing, pantry, closet, bath is not level with ceiling of the rest of the 2nd floor. I would appreciate any help
      Trying to get to client tomorrow. Need to finish prelim. plans. 
      Newell 
      ver 12 ca
      cooper NEW.zip
    • By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, is there a way to display the ceiling elevation (height) on plan view, as we typically show them on architectural drawings?
    • By wazzubrad
      I am looking for a solution on how to insert schedules into Layout. I have tried converting the schedule while in a Plan to a Cad block and then inserting into layout by Copy/Paste, but this deleted the Note # specific to each line item and I would then have to manually add them for each line item on the layout page.

Here is a picture from a Chief layout where I have blue circled the schedule showing that Chief has inserted it into layout. Any ideas?