Saved Plan View Control

Plizmo

Is there anyway to access the Saved Plan View Control pull down via a keystroke or some other method?  I would like to access it via a keyboard Macro.  My goal is to set up a series of  keys that will select the save plan views.  Example: Foundation, Floor 1, Floor Framing, Roof Framing etc.

Bill

45 minutes ago, Plizmo said:

Bill

The cumbersome way of doing it via only keystrokes is to hotkey into the project browser and a series of down arrows...this has a few inherent problems.

The easier way is to use a marco recorded that can do keystrokes and coordinate pointer movements, works well, once you figure out your computers avg processing time per keystroke in Chief.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

once you figure out your computers avg processing time per keystroke in Chief.

Yes. Setting delays to an appropriate number is key. You want the delays to be long enough to ensure the process will carry out but not so long that the macro takes forever to execute.

I've have a good grip on keyboard macros and the whole delay process.  I'm currently am using a Corsair K95 RGB Keyboard with 18G keys times 3 for a total of 54 keys, it's awesome.  I'm also running a Corsair Mouse.  The mouse and keyboard run under their iQUE software.  I can map a key to mouse movement and picks but have limited results.  It seems to have some difficulties using the mouse, basically unreliable and kinda scary sometimes not knowing what it's going to pick on.  Not sure why but running 3 4k monitors seems to effect its accuracy.