Drafter/Design person needed

PCDIhomes

I own a custom design build residential home building company. We are looking to hire in office, but I am not finding someone who is varied enough in skills to fit all needs. I think the plan design process is possibly something that I can have done remotely (unless you happen to work in the greater KC area and are looking for a job). Essentially I am looking for someone who can do the following:

Take an existing plan and make various changes

Take basic layouts/plans and complete them 

Creating bid plans

Creating elevations 

Creating construction plans (engineering details not required)

Creating interior renderings

Creating exterior renderings

--- For all of the above, to do so with my instructions on what to include/not include, style, design, etc. and be ok with me modifying the plans as needed. I know every builder, every designer, every architect, etc. all does things their own way, so I need someone who is flexible and willing to do things as I need them. With that being said, I'm super easy to work with and I don't have any requests that I think are necessarily unusual or difficult. I just like to have certain things annotated and some dimension requirements. Overall, I'm looking to collaborate with someone. 

Chief X12 required as that is what I currently use. 

We don't build enormous elaborate multi-million dollar homes. We build pretty traditional homes, most with full basements (that are partly finished). However, as we are custom, the size, style, and design changes with each customer. We also build detached structures like barns and garages. 

I need someone with good availability on a regular basis. However, the amount of work I have will inevitably vary over time. 

Please email me at sarah@pcdihomes.com if you are interested. Let me know what you charge/rates, what your experience is with Chief Architect, if you've worked with other builders, what your availability is, how long it takes you to do things (turnaround time), what time zone you work in, and some examples of your work. 

Thank you!

Hi, This is Farzan.

In response to your post in "chief architect seeking service" I would like to offer you my service if remote freelance is an option. Here is my freelance profile and work sample for your review :

Please knock me for further discussion if you are considering .

Thanks.