Sign in to follow this  
ChiefUserBigRob

foundation

i am pulling my hair out on this home's foundation. Can someone look and see where i am going wrong in my settings? the main home should be 30" above grade on stemwalls. the garage and storage is the only thing that keeps messing up and trying to build stemwalls when i clearly need mono slabs. help greatly appreciated. also, my manual ceiling plane in garage is missing in ortho views but the layer is on.

Dutton_Plan_-_solid_front.plan

Use the Object Eyedropper. Click in the Storage room, then in the garage to transfer settings. Build the foundation.

Open the Garage, click Default on the ceiling finish. You don't need to eliminate it when drawing your own ceiling plane.

14 minutes ago, solver said:

Use the Object Eyedropper. Click in the Storage room, then in the garage to transfer settings. Build the foundation.

Open the Garage, click Default on the ceiling finish. You don't need to eliminate it when drawing your own ceiling plane.

right on, that helped alot. thanks

2 hours ago, ChiefUserBigRob said:

i am pulling my hair out

Nothing to add to Erick’s great advice but love this part in conjunction to your profile pic!

:D

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, rgardner said:

Nothing to add to Erick’s great advice but love this part in conjunction to your profile pic!

:D

i was talking about my back hair, lol

• Upvote 1