Need services to set up a flat roof system over flat trusses

AET-Phil

I would like someone to help me set up a flat roof on my plan.  There are three ceiling heights.  The flat trusses would be constant height - 4 ft.  So, there would be three respective roof heights, each separated with a parapet wall.  I then also need to get the wall framing and new roof framing to all be correct and show up properly.

If the person that responds is qualified, I would also like to generate a framing plan.   I would like to get responses from anyone that is interested before sending my current plan.  But for now, I can send a picture of what the house looks like (minus the roof/truss system).

Thank You.  Philip 

Home Phil w_o roof.png

On 6/6/2020 at 2:38 PM, AET-Phil said:

I would like someone to help me set up a flat roof on my plan.  There are three ceiling heights.  The flat trusses would be constant height - 4 ft.  So, there would be three respective roof heights, each separated with a parapet wall.  I then also need to get the wall framing and new roof framing to all be correct and show up properly.

If the person that responds is qualified, I would also like to generate a framing plan.   I would like to get responses from anyone that is interested before sending my current plan.  But for now, I can send a picture of what the house looks like (minus the roof/truss system).

Thank You.  Philip 

Home Phil w_o roof.png

Feel free to send me a PM. Whether I'm qualified could be a matter of opinion but I've got 20 years of experience as a custom residential framing contractor and I've been drawing plans with Chief for 22 years...and yet I remain the youngest member on this forum!

2 hours ago, robdyck said:

Feel free to send me a PM. Whether I'm qualified could be a matter of opinion but I've got 20 years of experience as a custom residential framing contractor and I've been drawing plans with Chief for 22 years...and yet I remain the youngest member on this forum!

Only cause you lie about your age! :P

• Like 1