Capital Lighting Symbols?

shsdesigner

Even though Chief has descent CAD tools, I'd do this in AutoCAD.  Better solid modeling tools and easier to use IMO.  Then convert to a symbol in Chief.. 

Assuming you are using Chief... nothing on your signature. 

Have you went to the vendor's website?  Small chance, like 0.000001% they might have this as a file to download.  Check 3D Warehouse as well, and the other free 3D sites. 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    McCallOfTheWild
    Newest Member
    McCallOfTheWild

• By EvanDesign
      I'm sort of new to CA and I've noticed that every time I go to set up my PBR it takes me FOREVER to get it looking good. This time however it has taken me forever to make it look good and I still cannot figure out how to fix this.
      Can someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong, I find PBR to be so challenging.

• By mserleth
      I would like to tile only half a wall with paint on the top half. I cannot find the tool, or know how to use a tool, to make this happen.
      Can someone point me in the right direction?
    • By gridco14
      Hi!

I'm trying to get a wall mounted light inside a skylight well.   So far I figured I could put it on a wall nearby and specify the offset/height to get it to "appear" in the more or less correct place.  This kind of works, but I'm wondering if anyone has a more legit way of doing this?  I'm hopeful to get the light to automatically tilt with the slope of the well.

• By raltd9245
      I keep upgrading and all of a sudden I do not have any of the basic Lighting fixtures like a 4' Fluorescent surface mtd fixture.HELP

• By robdyck
      A bit late in the day to be starting an old topic. What the heck is the deal with random wall lighting issues in PBR? I've tried every toggle and adjustment I can find but I can't get a couple of walls to display properly. It's clearly not a specific lighting issue because the problem is with a few walls. I recorded the PBR adjusting itself and somewhere along the way it gets it just right...but then just keeps on going. All I'd need is a slider tool so I could manually reverse / forward that process and then stop it where I'd like it.

And while I was working on this I had an epiphany! I added a wallcovering to my offending walls, using the same material, and BOOM! They all play along now! This could possibly go in the 'tip and tricks' section.