Library causes freezing

WannabeDesign

Working in Windows 10 on a surface pro laptop. All updates for Chief Architect Home Designer Architectural 2020 have been installed. 

The library keeps freezing me out of my plan when I type a 2nd search in the search bar of the library browser. I can see the cursor out of the plan window but can't do anything but save and close the program to start again. This is very annoying having to start and close the program continuously. Are there any fixes for this?

For the original poster:

Please contact our technical support department during our normal business hours for further assistance.

For Alan:

Does your library have any cad blocks with schedules in them?  If so, then you are probably experiencing the same problem discussed here:

https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/26268-serious-error-occurred-send-report/

(Which is very unlikely to be the cause of problems in any HD products since they do not have schedules or cad blocks.)

If not, then you should continue to work with tech support so that we can determine what the problem is.

• Upvote 1

No schedules in my library items but the first occurrence was when I use the copy material eyedropper in one plan, switch to another plan & tried to paste the material.

Then in the same session in the library, I was selecting my folders. I'll see if I can reproduce the error.