Missing texture files

johnny

I upgraded to the latest version of CA the other day, and all my library textures went missing - the entire catalog.  So, i simply reinstalled - but that just placed the structure of the library in the folders, but the textures are still missing.

I've installed the core library items 3 times now and the same each time.  I can install bonus catalogs and it works just fine, but the core textures are all missing for me.

screen.png

Looking into the Chief folder it appears my core textures are 0 Kb.  That can't be right obviously.  Can I ask has anyone else downloaded the core catalog recently and been successful?  

I'm starting to think this is a problem with those catalogs from Chief and I might need to contact them.

image.thumb.png.7a50d80517826820e2fde70590d2a7e4.png

It looks like those files did not download correctly.  Might be a problem on your system, for example, not having proper file permissions, a full disk drive, something interfering with the download, etc.

See if this article will help:

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-02772/troubleshooting-library-download-issues.html

If all else fails, then contact technical support on Monday during our normal business hours.

• Upvote 1