Please Help Me "find" My Terrain Perimeter--It Has Gone Missing!

Fun2Learn

Go to solution Solved by glennw,

I can't figure out what happened to my terrain perimeter. It seems to have disappeared and things like "elevation region" buttons are "grayed out". I have used the "zoom out" to include everything button, and I have also checked the display layers to make sure that the terrain perimeter is checked (it is). The terrain shows up in camera view, and it shows up there and looks like the usual default size. I checked the help menu, but can't seem to figure this one out. Any ideas? (I could post the plan, but am hoping someone will have a simple idea of what to fix before I trouble anyone to "dig into" my plan. Thanks,

Phyllis :wacko:

Thanks, GlennW! You were correct. At first I misunderstand what you meant by "level"--I started checking through all the various plan sets and couldn't find it. So I ended up checking with Chief tech support and they explained that if you created a terrain perimeter while you had the 2nd floor open, that is the only place it would be visible in the plan views.  ( I think Chief should mention this fact in their help menu.)  Lo and behold, I went up to the 2nd floor plan/level and there it was!!  In hindsight, I should have known what you meant by "level" ("DUH" for me), but it never occurred to me to be that simple of an answer (or that Chief could be so "silly" as to show a terrain with an elevation of  -24" up at a floor plan level with an elevation of  96")!  

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Phyllis