We're trying to figure out how to change the angle of pendent lights on vaulted ceilings. When we create the ceiling angle, the lights follow and aren't angled properly. How do we change the lights so they go vertical rather than at a tilt?

Open Symbol, uncheck Flush Mounted.

image.thumb.png.b4ef1f05e8059e08d43c2afef8591b5a.png

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    MarenM
    Newest Member
    MarenM

• By HibjurOnline
      Hey All,
      Please help me to create roof over a floor without walls but with only beam/pillars. I want it to be open terrace but covered from above.
      Thanks!
    • By stevenyhof
      Hello,
      I have a soffit that just wants to be angled. I auto created the roofs and this happened. So I deleted that part and made my own - same thing. So I mirrored the rear roof at 45 into place - same thing. I have included the plan - anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it?

SND1833 Norm Jones Residence.plan
    • By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, Is it possible to create a ceiling assembly schedule in CA? I could not find one, nor an option to assign to a custom schedule. Any tips?
    • By OnlineBuilder2
      Is there a quick way to do this roofline? I tried putting another level above but its not working. I've done this years ago but can't get it now

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, I am trying to put together a floating deck on top of a roof patio. As soon as I draw the deck it cut a hole in the roof slab. How can I achieve to show the deck?