Place Library Object Tool Shortcuts

RobUSMC

I have added several toolbar shortcuts to my toolbar for library items I use alot.  Is there a way to have a.... lets call it a master toolbar icon on the tool bar that just like when you select the wall or cabinet icon the associated icons show up in the child tool palette or can a drop down list be created.  I mainly would like to have an electrical, cabinet, interior fixtures icon.  See the attached screen print.

Thanks

Tool Bar.png

No not as you describe but there are other way they can be organized. Your custom electrical items can show only when you are using the MEP (toolbar) Configuration and your custom cabinet items can show only when you use the Kitchen and Bath Design Configurtation (toolbar), Fixtures could be on on the Default (toolbar) Configuration or where ever you use them most or even duplicated on several different toolbar configurations and you can even add a custom toolbar configuration if you like.  Another option is a floating toolbar.

Custom Child toolbars are a feature request at this point as well as being able to customize and add to existing Parent Child toolbars.