Employment

Kaylynnmarie47

12 hours ago, Kaylynnmarie47 said:

Hello everyone! My name is Kaylynn and I am looking for a job using Chief architect in Oklahoma. I just finished a internship with a designer in Stillwater. If anyone has some employment options please let me know here or at my #405-315-2985 as soon as possible. Thank you!

you may want to try the “offering services section” as this section is for people who are looking for designers.  All the best in your search!

BTW eventually someone will mention you should try to fill out your signature line with software version and some basic hardware info as well.  It helps the amazing guys on the forum when you have questions in the future.  They are really good about helping when they can.

also review the "seeking services" section daily

as opportunities appear there often

with software like GotoMeeting and TeamMeeting it is possible to do projects via the internet

my partner and I did projects across the USA and a chalet in France while the client was in Saudia Arabiia

we did a 9 hr live session with a client building a two story hotel in Alaska that needed assistance with various tasks

beyond their Chief skills

Lew