Timber Frame Visible Through Door/window Openings

RJMM_H1

Hi All, I'm new here and have recently run into an issue.

Using CA X6, Build 16.4.0.81

Having an issue whereby I'm seeing an odd wall texture to only some of my walls. Like a horizontal strip across the wall.
I have deleted and redrawing new walls with no luck. Making sure affected walls match the properties of existing walls.

There also seems to be what looks to be timber frame showing through on window/door openings without interior casing.
Tends not to always be visible in 3D Mode, but is very noticable when RayTracing.

Any ideas?

post-2461-0-81358600-1412752701_thumb.png

post-2461-0-31675800-1412752719_thumb.png

post-2461-0-02419800-1412752742_thumb.png

In any camera view or plan view any named layer can be "on" or "off" at your choice. If you have ordered framing built, especially too early in the design, it, once built does not update as you make architectural changes, so if you then move a window or door, the framing for that wall penetration does not move until you completely rebuild framing in a new unit of time. Sometimes if you leave that layer "on" in camera views (elevation, full and other camera types) you will see the framing bleed through other layers (part of this can depend upon the quality or lack thereof, of your video card and other visual settings that can effect results.

The simplest thing to do is to turn off the framing layers for general isometric views, especially if they are bleeding through other layers. I mainly use framing just for Cross Section views or plan views anyway but to each his or her own.

DJP