Section view printing issue

Tdgdesign

So, I have a live section view that appears normal in plan and layout but when I print it things jump out of alignment. It had been printing fine, then all of a sudden this started happening. I cant figure this out. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

NORMAL IN LAYOUT.jpg

SHIFT IN PDF.jpg

On 11/23/2019 at 4:44 PM, Tdgdesign said:

So, I have a live section view that appears normal in plan and layout but when I print it things jump out of alignment. It had been printing fine, then all of a sudden this started happening. I cant figure this out. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

FWIW, I'd suggest NOT using the 'live view'. Switch to 'plot lines' and the problem will almost certainly disappear and never to return. In my experience, live views seem 'twitchy' at best and downright unreliable at worst. I've had saved cameras, sent to layout, where in layout the view jumps to a different position every time you open the file.

Plus, for section views in layout, you'll notice a few things that may be helpful to you:

-plot lines will allow you to snap to points for drawing placement

-plot lines will result in a crisper print than live views, especially noticeable when zooming in using a pdf file