Wanted: CA experienced Associate for Seattle Design/Build Residential Remodeling Firm

JeremyNeilKelly

Design Associate for Residential Remodeling

Neil Kelly Company, a 70-year-old, family-owned residential remodeling contractor, has an opening for detail-oriented Design Associate in our Seattle operations. Our projects include whole house remodels, additions, kitchens, baths and residential retrofits related to energy efficiency, and more. Successful candidates with have experience drafting in Chief Architect / AutoCAD, materials research, taking job site measurements, estimating and project scheduling. Neil Kelly Design Associates are key to facilitating the design-build process, and must have the ability to draft and render with both the clients’ and builders’ perspectives in mind.

Check us out at www.neilkelly.com

Apply at www.neilkelly.com/careers/

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy,

Just scrolling thru ChiefTalk, and happened across your post.

I've been residential designer in Northern California for 20 years, inherited business from my dad, who started 30 years before that.

I'm moving to N Idaho, in the Late Spring, but will continue working in California. I've also thought a lot about working in OR/WA as well.

If you're interested in a "telecommuter", ring me up. (707)456-0185

Regards,

Cris

www.jonesdrafting.com

• 3 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    sparky494
    Newest Member
    sparky494

• By PKBchief
      We are a premier custom builder in the Charlotte area that just converted our design department to CA and need assistance with drafting, and documentation.  Looking to hire contract or full employment with benefits with the right candidate. Design skills are a plus but not required.  Also might be interested in training from a pro on an hourly or contract basis as on option as well. Please contact design.department@pkbuilders.com or reply directly.  Thanks! 
    • By SMSNKCA
      Hi there. I am the recruiter at Neil Kelly, and we need an interior designer proficient in Chief Architect!

To learn more, please review and apply for the job here.

Cheers,

Sara Stratton

• By ChiefDIYKDZ
      Hello,  I purchased the Chief Architect software with the thought of designing a garage addition onto my home.   The addition would be a garage on the first level and then a small living area on the second story.  I'm planning to do the second story as a a form of cape cod with dormers since I don't want the garage to overpower my existing home.  The overpowering appearance has been challenging since the new garage has two stalls, one of which requires a 10 foot tall garage door. 

I've got the existing home and new garage roughed-in using Home Designer Pro, but I need some help developing the second story floor plan, roof lines, and construction plans.

Let me know if you are interested in reviewing what I have and possibly taking on this task.  I look forward to your reply.  Thanks!

Kurt   
    • By KernConstruction
      We are looking to hire a drafter/designer. Currently, we design and engineer 90% of our projects. The work consists of mostly residential renovations. The work can be completed remotely if needed. Hoping to find someone local to the Anna Maria Island Area / Bradenton / Sarasota area. We have plenty of work to give to someone. Remote work may work however local is desired. 
    • By Creative_Design
      Design / Build firm in Northern NJ looking to hire talented and proficient Chief Architect X12 user for 3D model renderings and detailed floor plans. Will be a remote position. Applicant must have Chief Architect X12 key and own computer. Please send contact information, resume, and portfolio / examples of work to Info@CreativeDesignConstruction.com. Information regarding position and compensation to be discussed with Owner.