JeremyNeilKelly

Wanted: CA experienced Associate for Seattle Design/Build Residential Remodeling Firm

Design Associate for Residential Remodeling

Neil Kelly Company, a 70-year-old, family-owned residential remodeling contractor, has an opening for detail-oriented Design Associate in our Seattle operations. Our projects include whole house remodels, additions, kitchens, baths and residential retrofits related to energy efficiency, and more. Successful candidates with have experience drafting in Chief Architect / AutoCAD, materials research, taking job site measurements, estimating and project scheduling. Neil Kelly Design Associates are key to facilitating the design-build process, and must have the ability to draft and render with both the clients’ and builders’ perspectives in mind.

Check us out at www.neilkelly.com

Apply at www.neilkelly.com/careers/

• Upvote 1

Howdy,

Just scrolling thru ChiefTalk, and happened across your post.

I've been residential designer in Northern California for 20 years, inherited business from my dad, who started 30 years before that.

I'm moving to N Idaho, in the Late Spring, but will continue working in California. I've also thought a lot about working in OR/WA as well.

If you're interested in a "telecommuter", ring me up. (707)456-0185

Regards,

Cris

www.jonesdrafting.com

Lived in the area for a few months last year and thinking about returning. Any idea of salary? Seattle is an expensive area of the country and I'd like to know the pay before applying. 

thanks,

Tony Wright

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    alexvictory
    Newest Member
    alexvictory

• By Texas_Chief_Pros
      Tutoring Services Architectural Drafting and Detailing Reinforced Concrete Drafting and Design Structural Drafting Services Architectural Presentation Drawings Floor Plan Drafting Services Landscape CAD Drawings Services CAD Conversion Services Kitchen and Bath Remodels 3D Design Services Rendering Services Tiny Home Design

• By kimhollis
      Weidmann Remodeling is a Design/Build firm working in the North Atlanta area and is looking for a Chief Architect experienced Interior Designer in the North Atlanta/ Roswell area to work with clients on choosing selections, creating selection sheets, working with cabinet shop drawings, working with selection and allowance sheets, and communicating to concepts to production.  Please contact Kim Hollis (kim@weidmannremodeling.com) or Dan Weidmann (dan@weidmannremodeling.com) or call 770.552.8396 for further information.

• By PGI-chief
      We are a design/build firm specializing in upscale residential remodeling pojects.  We are looking to add a project architect / draftsperson to our design team.

Candidates can see our job posting and apply at the following:
      Indeed:
      https://www.indeedjobs.com/pagenstecher-group-inc/_hl/en_US?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XWjLOi4YeVNLuV7xMD8uRK8bEhT0_zxtxA

LinkedIn:
      https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/architect-at-pagenstecher-group-inc-1098334281
    • By LBILTD
      LeeAnn Baker Interiors is a small design firm based in Seattle, WA. We are looking for a senior designer with Chief Architect experience and can help with our heavy work load. This position could either be part time or full time. Please visit our website to see the types of work we do- https://leeannbaker.com/. 

If interested please call or email the following. We look forward to hearing from you!
      (206)-784-4710
      info@leeannbaker.com
    • By Mrducks
      I am new to Chief and need a more experienced user to help with some designs.  We are a Design Build firm specializing in all levels of remodeling from small additions to whole house remodels.

Please reach out if you are interested in this opportunity. - Steven
      steven@atlantadb.com