Re: The Pre-Set Templates That Come With Chief: Is There A List Somewhere So We Can Easily Tell The Differences?

Fun2Learn

:) I noticed that there are many pre-set templates that came with my X6 (with names like "Colonial", "American Casual", "Cottage", etc.)  Is there a way to easily find out what the differences are between all of these without having to open each one and go through all the defaults and preferences menus manually? In other words, is there a list somewhere so we could know which template we might like to use? Just wondering! Thanks.

Phyllis

I had asked the same thing, Phyllis. It would be real nice if they had a simple box house plan showing the main features of each template. I guess doing something like this would be a good learning exercise but I really do not have the spare time.

Sherry B

Maybe you could post your idea under the suggestions tab, Sherry. A visual pic like that would be even better (most of us are probably pretty visual anyway!) than just a written out description, though I would even settle for that! I mean, those pre-set templates are supposed to be helpful time savers, I imagine, but they won't save much time if you have to spend so much time upfront figuring out what the defaults are for each one and how they differ.

Just  a thought.

Phyllis