Sign In Now
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Pav-Arch
    Newest Member
    Pav-Arch

• By banditz
      hi anyone there, anyone can help me out with these ? wall corner & line on wall, if there is anyone can help me, i would like sending the file .. please

• By Travis-Garcia
      I cannot seem to figure out how to make this exposed gable have the same shiplap siding on it that the house has. I built the patio piece by piece using framing members and added roof planes and ceiling planes then added the gable. Now II cannot figure out how to add siding. 

I'm using Home Designer Pro 2021

• By Doug-ib
      First post here, this is my first attempt at roof truss. As you will see in the PDF attached the gables that are on the front of the duplex are being supported by the truss that are running in the vertical direction. I am wondering if this is normal as i cannot seem to create truss for the gables on the font of the home. If there is a more effective means of building roof truss for roofs of this style id love to hear them.
      truss question.pdf front view.pdf
    • By since1937
      How can I enclose the roof overhang so the beams/trusses aren’t exposed when walking outside from French doors? In the picture I colored in red where I’m trying to not have an open overhang. The overhang is 8’, and I will have structural posts to hold up overhang.

• By aurorainteriors
      Hi All.

Still new to the program and figuring things out. I have built an automatic roof and am trying to modify it to be a gable roof instead of the default hip roof. I have watched the various videos on how to do this as well as read through forums and have not been able to figure out why my roof will not adjust to a gable after changing each wall to be a gable setting. I've attached screenshots and uploaded the file. The client only wanted a model for purposes of seeing a new deck/stair option and paint color so the roof isn't the most important thing but I still want it to resemble their house. 

Thanks,
      Krissy
      Chief Architect Premier X12 (64 bit)

Bristol House.plan