I have designed a pergola and a deck. I cannot get the terrian to show right. It needs to be zero of level at back of deck by pool deck and slowly slope down to a bayou. it needs to be 36" to grade at edge of outer deck Then a stair going down to the end of stair which is around 5 fr lower that top of deck. I have not did much terrian and would appreciate your help. This is just a remodeling and adding a deck from the pool. 

Thank  you,

Nerwell

newell.cheatheam@gmail.com 

Pergola_.plan

Terrian Issue at Deck .jpg

11X17.layout

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Apollosg
    Newest Member
    Apollosg

• By birchmore
      I have an octagonal shaped room (silo, 3 stories tall) and I need to build a stair case along the outer wall, following the shape of the octagon, with winders in the corners. What is the best way to go about doing this? I can't seem to figure out how to get the angles correct, the railings to work, get it to create winders on the corners, or get it tight to the wall.

• By Scharp
      I can draw stairs and see them in 3d but cant see them in 2d!  Please help me
    • By edos301
      Hello, I need help creating this specific balaced stair in chief architect premier x12. 
      The only thing i could think of was to manually create every step from slabs. I still need to corect some steps from plan view but at least the height and length are good - now how can i add the rails on the inside and outside walls?

Or maybe is wrongfully thought from the start; what is the simplest, smartest way to create this type of stairs?

• By ShawnHayes
      Still consider myself somewhat of a beginner when it comes to this software and my ability with elevations is terrible. Our house plans are finished on a flat level surface, however our actual property is anything but. I'd like to add in our property elevations and grading so we can get a better idea of what it will look like but I struggle to even do simple landscaping work in this software. Is there anyone out there who feels they have simplified the instructions, or could help me through this?
    • By Designer100
      Does anyone know why my pier and beam foundation floor joists and beams disappear when I try to do perpective and I have to back out of it? Open old one! I custom drawn floor joist and pads and 1 concrete block on each pad then drew beams and floor joists. I keep trying to pull siding down over to cover the beams and floor joists and then they all disappear. I need the floor decking to appear on a section over floor joist to with deck up level with entry and grass under home.

I did this project in Chief x11. I would appreciate any help in this apartment.

Thanks

Newell Cheatheam
      Katy,Tx. 77450
      newell.cheatheam@gmail.com

Apartment_Plan.plan