jheath21

I'm working on this project for a summer class.. I'm finished and was taking perspectives and a couple ray trace. I changed some of the settings in the ray chase for lights and such, and then I move to another part of the building and the ceiling is gone!! What did I do wrong? And how do I fix it?! Please help!!

I attached a snap of the outside of the building...no ceiling in the center (also I know my glass panels extend above the ceiling don't judge me)

why??.jpg

It appears you do not have a roof but if all you need is ceilings for now.  Open the affected rooms and under the Structure tab of the Room DBX go to Ceiling and select "Flat Ceiling Over This Room"

Not quite sure how you got there but that should fix it unless the Ceiling Finish was deleted.

20 hours ago, Chopsaw said:

It appears you do not have a roof but if all you need is ceilings for now.  Open the affected rooms and under the Structure tab of the Room DBX go to Ceiling and select "Flat Ceiling Over This Room"

Not quite sure how you got there but that should fix it unless the Ceiling Finish was deleted.

Thank you! That fixed it!