Seeking Professional Drafter to work with my file for Residential New Construction

I have created a 5600SF heated, 8000SF under roof, custom house design and I am looking for a Professional Drafter who can use it to get me to the next step with proper drawings for an Engineer to review and to seek permitting, etc. I have already copyrighted my unique floor plan and am hoping to find someone who does not have an issue with me maintaining intellectual rights to my design. I am in central Florida (Ocala, FL/ Marion County). Thanks in advance for any advice!

Would be interested in discussing your project. I have been in design and construction for over 40 years. I have been working with Chief since 1994 V4.0.... currently work in X10 and X11 (mostly) You can reach me @ richoffan@comcast.net if you would like to pursue further details.

Best regards,

Rich

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 5/7/2019 at 12:07 PM, PranaKaren said:

I have created a 5600SF heated, 8000SF under roof, custom house design and I am looking for a Professional Drafter who can use it to get me to the next step with proper drawings for an Engineer to review and to seek permitting, etc. I have already copyrighted my unique floor plan and am hoping to find someone who does not have an issue with me maintaining intellectual rights to my design. I am in central Florida (Ocala, FL/ Marion County). Thanks in advance for any advice!

It's been some time past - if you are still in need of CA drafter I'm in Tampa Bay Florida

Tony

• 1 month later...

Karen;

Hello, my name is Doug Burgmann, as I’m a very proficient Chief Architect Designer 

from versions X6 through present with X12, and most importantly I reside here in SW Florida too, namely Charlotte County, or southern Florida gulf side.

I just finished my first large scale commercial project, as it was the Trinity Lutheran Church, here locally in the Port Charlotte area.

Pls, find some of the enclosed jpgs of the kind of renderings that we’ve done on our projects attached. Feel free, to reach out to me as well.

thx,

Doug Burgmann

Chief Architect Designer III

(970)987-4476 c

Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

Web:   http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com

FB:      dcb1234

002A2AED-882E-42F3-9BAF-D520271E08D2.jpeg

1Resume - Douglas Burgmann.docx

693E8E65-7BF2-43F8-A2DA-F91DAE512DAD.jpeg

0F068181-7339-4963-95DE-1981D13BA6FE.jpeg