ComputerMaster86

Fixed Door and Hinged Door no Jambs

Do any of you guys get door jambs when you mull a fixed door with an hinged door?  I am wondering if this is a bug in X11?

image.thumb.png.d61f6bfea2960c1e55409fc15c732858.png

Good catch.  Easy to reproduce too.  Its not just fixed and non fixed doors.  Its doors in general mulled to anything.

12 hours ago, ComputerMaster86 said:

Do any of you guys get door jambs when you mull a fixed door with an hinged door?  I am wondering if this is a bug in X11?

Mulling a pair of doors tends to move the casing to a different location, which is a known issue. If you adjust the "Overlap Frame" amount on the mulled unit's Casing panel to match the "Reveal" option on the original door's Casing panel (but with the sign reversed), the doors should look exactly the same.

door casing.png

mulled casing.png

19 minutes ago, BenMerritt said:

Mulling a pair of doors tends to move the casing to a different location, which is a known issue. If you adjust the "Overlap Frame" amount on the mulled unit's Casing panel to match the "Reveal" option on the original door's Casing panel (but with the sign reversed), the doors should look exactly the same.

door casing.png

mulled casing.png

The bigger issue is the plan view where there seems to be no way to get the jamb to display for these mulled units.

1 hour ago, Alaskan_Son said:

The bigger issue is the plan view where there seems to be no way to get the jamb to display for these mulled units.

Yep; looks like that stopped working in X11. I'm pretty sure I broke that, actually. I'll look into it today.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BenMerritt said:

Yep; looks like that stopped working in X11. I'm pretty sure I broke that, actually. I'll look into it today.

Way to own your mistake man!! Love it!!!!