Cabinet Drawing in Layout Displaying DImensions

Gregg_Design

I have designed some cabinets. Go to Full Camera and view in a layout format sheet. I am in Line Drawing Mode - but can't see how to figure out in this mode to display cabinet dimensions in Line Drawing mode in layout sheet. In essence, trying do display shop drawings with dimension visible.  Any suggestions?

I have attached a simple file with the picture - but without dimensions.

Thanks

KirkShop Drawing Simple Sample.pdf

To help you better post a plan and/or a screen shot and what version of the software you are using. (good idea to fill that out in your signature)

A quick thought without looking is use one of the elation cameras in vector view mode. IF you need to dimension to frames you need to create a CAD detail-(from view in premier after you turn off the cabinet door layer among others)

Just noticed this is in Tips. Really should be asking questions in the Q & A section. Tips is for folks to offer tips. :)

3 hours ago, Gregg_Design said:

I have designed some cabinets. Go to Full Camera and view in a layout format sheet. I am in Line Drawing Mode - but can't see how to figure out in this mode to display cabinet dimensions in Line Drawing mode in layout sheet. In essence, trying do display shop drawings with dimension visible.  Any suggestions?

I have attached a simple file with the picture - but without dimensions.

Thanks

KirkShop Drawing Simple Sample.pdf

You need to use a Section or Wall Elevation View , not a 3D camera view as they don't allow Dimensioning... have a look into the NKBA Annotation Set too.