pgjacob

Lights flickering in video

Can you send that into tech support as Chief is aware of that issue and I thought they fixed it.  Their solution at the time was to turn off shadows.  Which is entirely unacceptable in my opinion.  Curious what codec you are using ?  Otherwise great video.

THanks Chopsaw

I am using what CA recommended, XVID.  I do have shadows turned on and I agree, shadows are a necessity.  I will send in to tech support.  The flickering completely ruins the video...

melissa

9 minutes ago, pgjacob said:

I am using what CA recommended, XVID.

Ok, same as I use but you seem to have a bit more of the rainbow on walls (not sure of the technical term) than I usually do.  Maybe just the PBR as I have not done much of that yet.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChiefDallas
    Newest Member
    ChiefDallas

• By ScottDutcher
      I am having issue with the built in VR viewer, the motion tracking is extremely jumpy and disorienting, It is totally useless for clients as motion sickness sets in with in seconds, I have had to use external programs and they are becoming an encumbering step to the process 
    • By excelnow
      I am initiating a walkthrough  and all my Landscaping layers are not showing up. All the Layers are on in the plan view
      that I initiate it from but they are off in the walkthrough. What am I missing & how do I fix this?
    • By pgjacob
      I have created a ~3000 frame walkthrough and Windows Media player cannot play it (it will play smaller files of at least 1400 frames).  So I am pretty sure it is a WMP thing.  Is there a program that can handle this, or convert to a different file type?

thanks
      melissa
    • By pgjacob
      Hi All
      Can't figure out how to apply a backdrop to a walkthrough...

thanks in advance
      melissa
    • By AnotherCADUser
      Is there a way to add a bit of Raytrace get to a walkthrough video? I'm using x8. On HDP there was an option to set two levels of final rendering. 

Is there a Raytrace walkthrough option on X10?