emac60

Software Key for CA 10 full

Hi everyone, its certainly been a while. I retired a few years ago and just offered to help my town design their new Public Safety building, only to realize my software key is broken. I heard that there may be some available out there so I am here asking... I wish I had the desire or need to upgrade, really like the new features added. CA is a great solution and I did very well with it back in the day.

thanks for your time

Ed

Sorry, but I already donated mine

If someone donates they should only ask for $5-$8 to cover shipping

You could consider looking on Ebay - you might find one there

create a search and then save it and you will get an email each time an auction/sale starts

Lew

I have a bunch in a box somewhere. I'll try to find them. I can't remember, are they marked so you can to tell which key goes with which version? 

Mine is for Chief Architect 10a full, appreciate your efforts in advance! 

20181213_103535.jpg

Unfortunately, I am in the process of moving to a new house right now. Everything is in shambles. Boxes literally  stacked to the ceiling! Out of town right now packing up more stuff.  After viewing your pic it seems like I remember seeing them in a desk drawer, not in a box... Will check when I get back.. Should know by first of next week... Hope I can help you out.  

Thanks so much... Moving is not fun... Enjoy your new place! I appreciate your messaging in... I will wait patiently, no worries! 

Sorry for taking so long for a reply. No luck so far. Found a few. No 10a. Still, l will keep looking, but this is state of my office right now..

.20190122_192300.thumb.jpg.4c24ee26b7841f042092982616b87616.jpg

No problem... To be sure... It's actually CA 10 full... I miss typed in my last message. Thanks for looking!