RBHDesign

Premier X7 License for Sale

I purchased Chief Architect Premier X7 to design our own house and have no need for it anymore.  Looking to sell my lifetime software license for $995 to recoup some of the original purchase cost ($2,695).  Software can be downloaded directly from the Chief Architect website (digital locker) after license transfer agreement is recorded (I will arrange and pay $100 transfer fee). 

Great option if you want full design functionality of this great program, but don't want to pay full price for latest version to get all the latest options.

Post this in the Offering Forum too, this area is really for Questions to the Sales Staff....

M.

I purchased Chief Architect Premier X7 to design our own house and have no need for it anymore.  Looking to sell my lifetime software license for $995 to recoup some of the original purchase cost ($2,695).  Software can be downloaded directly from the Chief Architect website (digital locker) after license transfer agreement is recorded (I will arrange and pay $100 transfer fee). 

Great option if you want full design functionality of this great program, but don't want to pay full price for latest version to get all the latest options.

1 minute ago, tjbdjb said:

Home Designer Pro software I'm renting (2018) and the files I've created will be compatible with the older software

You need X9 to read Pro 2018 files.

On 11/13/2018 at 12:29 AM, RBHDesign said:

Hello rbhdesign,

I am interested in your software however I am also interested in maybe upgrading to x11 at some point in the future. Will you accept $400 for it as it will cost me over $2400 to upgrade later this year. I also wanted to know if any libraries come with it since I will not have ssa. I noticed your software on ebay but do not have an account with them but I do have a paypal account with which to pay you with but I get paid on Feb 3rd 2019 and will pay for your software then if you accept my offer.

Thanks,

Dominic

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChiefUserTyMN
    Newest Member
    ChiefUserTyMN

• By hotlantajeff
      I looking to buy a old version of Chief Architect X6, X7, or X8 for sale.
      Contact - hotlantajeff
    • By Jallert
      Hi guys,

I really need some help. I'm new to Chief Architect and I've nearly completed the design for the home that I would like to self-build (99%done). I would like to send my plan out to get estimates on materials and labor but last night my version (X7) of Chief crashed and I can't get it working again. Can someone please help me to:

1) Review my plan and tidy up any mistakes.
      2) Generate a floor plan with dimensions 
      3) Generate elevations
      4) Generate a material schedule
      5) take some concept shots

I would be really grateful to anyone who could help me with this. i'm trying to keep the budget low but I am willing to pay for your time. 

Kind regards,

Joe 

P.S. The file might show an error but it is possible to get it working. 

Chinese_Modular_Home_Plan__14.plan
    • By ChiefCody
      Hello! You are looking for someone who can help design your next project but don't know where to start. With more than 6 years of experience as an architectural designer, I believe that I may be the right freelancer for you. From all of the experience I have gained over the years, I have learned important guidelines and standards to which I apply to every project I am a part of.
      My brief information is as follows:

Field Experience:             
      -Architectural  (6+ Years)                  
      Project Experience:
      -Building plan sets
      -Floor plans
      -Home additions
      -PDF-to-CAD conversions
      -Interior design renderings
      -Remodels
      -Site plans
      Software Utilizing:
      -Chief Architect X6-9
      -AutoCAD 2017

• By Andrew
      I upgraded from X7 to X8 and now the F10 key no longer toggles angle snaps on / off.  
      It requires digging into the edit menu, then submenu to do what used to be an easy thing.
      Is there a work around to this unfortunate software decision?

Also, wouldn't it be nice if your cursor didn't display the distracting icon when angle snaps are off?    
      I find it gets in my way and wish it was simply displayed at the margins of the screen, similar to when your CAPS key is on.
    • By LeffDesignTeam
      Leff Construction in Sebastopol, CA. is looking for a Chief Architect (X7) savvy, Residential Drafter to join our design team at our new downtown offices and design center.

Residential  Drafter
      We are seeking a Residential Drafter (RD) to join our team. Under the direction of the Design Manager, the RD will efficiently take site measurements, create as-builts, build floor plans and renderings based off designers initial concepts, create final construction documents and submit for permit, working with the support of our on-staff design and engineering team. The ideal candidate should be a savvy Chief Architect user who loves being a key player in a larger team.

Required skills and experience:
      Minimum 10 years residential drafting experience Chief Architect pro (x7), efficiently drafts floorplans, elevations, sections and interior/exterior renderings Can take accurate measurements Ability to complete construction plan sets and submit to Northern California governing agencies  Ability to create Mechanical and Lighting Plans Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook Ideal Qualities:
      Team Player Proven track record of successfully meeting deadlines  
      This position is full time, regular employment. Compensation DOE
      To apply, submit a resume and cover letter in PDF or WORD format to preprojobs@leffconstruction.com.

Company:
      Leff Construction has been a well-known and respected high-end design/build residential contractor in Sebastopol for 38 years. Our company values include collaboration as a team, honest communication and respect, and freedom to take risks. Success requires that we stay on the leading edge of our industry and strive to build excellent relationships with our employees, clients and subcontractors.

Leffconstruction.com