Premier X7 License for Sale

RBHDesign

I purchased Chief Architect Premier X7 to design our own house and have no need for it anymore.  Looking to sell my lifetime software license for $995 to recoup some of the original purchase cost ($2,695).  Software can be downloaded directly from the Chief Architect website (digital locker) after license transfer agreement is recorded (I will arrange and pay $100 transfer fee). 

Great option if you want full design functionality of this great program, but don't want to pay full price for latest version to get all the latest options.

I purchased Chief Architect Premier X7 to design our own house and have no need for it anymore.  Looking to sell my lifetime software license for $995 to recoup some of the original purchase cost ($2,695).  Software can be downloaded directly from the Chief Architect website (digital locker) after license transfer agreement is recorded (I will arrange and pay $100 transfer fee). 

Great option if you want full design functionality of this great program, but don't want to pay full price for latest version to get all the latest options.

• 1 month later...

On 11/13/2018 at 12:29 AM, RBHDesign said:

Hello rbhdesign,

I am interested in your software however I am also interested in maybe upgrading to x11 at some point in the future. Will you accept $400 for it as it will cost me over $2400 to upgrade later this year. I also wanted to know if any libraries come with it since I will not have ssa. I noticed your software on ebay but do not have an account with them but I do have a paypal account with which to pay you with but I get paid on Feb 3rd 2019 and will pay for your software then if you accept my offer.

Thanks,

Dominic