General contractor needs help with small/medium size projects

hargrovecompany

I'm looking to hire someone asap to help with drawings. Initial project is deck over garage.  I'm a contractor, specializing in remodels, and I have plenty of work to outsource.  Most of my projects are fairly simple....I just prefer to pay someone to do the drawings and focus on other tasks....

Attached is a start for a job tearing off an 8 in 12 roof, replacing with a 1 in 12, with a deck over it.  

This is a first for me, so I'm not sure what other information is needed...but the net is that I need plans that I can send to my engineer for a stamp then submit to permits....asap!

jared_consultant_rendering.plan

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    rrivera86
    Newest Member
    rrivera86

• By ChiefuserMathews
      why is that I do not get the option to edit the footing size. attached plan for ref. current size is 16", i want to change it to 12"
      221016.plan
    • By No1ZZTopfan
      I would like to add the paint sample attached (med_sprinkle) and use it on the garage floor but each time I create the material it comes out as tiled. In addition, when it is solid its massive instead of regular size (see garage pic). Any suggestions/tips would be most grateful. Thanks.

Using CA12 on Win10Pro

• By greglocke
      I'm trying to show my garage floor slab poured through my doorways.  I have stemwalls set at 6" above the floor, but want to depress the stem another 4" to allow pouring the slab through.
    • By Night8917
      Hi Guys and Girls.

I've been away form this forum for a long time, maybe some of you still remember me.
      I had another job for a few year and I didn't have time to be here, how ever Covid struck and I lost the other job.
      So to make some extra money I will offer my symbols for sale and also take custom symbol orders, if you want something special I make it for you.

You can see a few of my symbols, old and new on my facebook page.
      https://www.facebook.com/LAN-Web-Atelier-1026690994013108

If you like what you see send me a PM or an E-mail.

Best regards
      Anders Niemi

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, I am trying to put together a floating deck on top of a roof patio. As soon as I draw the deck it cut a hole in the roof slab. How can I achieve to show the deck?