Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    F16Squeaky
    Newest Member
    F16Squeaky

• By j2narchitecture
      I am using the railing to auto generate columns and beam for an exterior porch.
      For some reason, the railing is generating 4 -1/2 columns, where only 3 are needed. 
      The spacing is set to 8' o.c. for the columns. 
      How can I correct this so that only 3 columns are being generated?
      Any feedback is appreciated.
      See attached plan file and circled area on the pics.
      TIA

PLAN FILE

• By DeLayDesign
      My client has a very specific look in mind, "H" shaped columns.  I've managed to create them as a 3D item and import them as a column; however, when placed they all seem to act as I want them to, except one.  What's the solution to this without having to place them all manually?

TIA.
      Adam

• By Sunnyfields
      I am attempting to show a bridge structure from a stair to a loft and CA is showing a dropped area underneath the railing:

You will note that the railing perpendicular to this does not have this problem. I have rechecked my defaults, added a room under the bridge with the same settings as the room without the issue, and asked our CA guru...we are at a loss. This seems to be an issue with the wall created underneath the railing, but the settings for this railing are exactly the same as the perpendicular one Here's the troublesome railing:

Here's the one which is working properly:

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you!

• By DeckQuestions
      Is there a way to make the top rail of my deck railing rounded? 
    • By ChiefArchitect
      Option 6 is large enough to provide extra family space in the form of a loft on the 2nd floor. For this house style, we put a balcony over the porch and front door, making this sunny room even more welcoming.