Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    F16Squeaky
    Newest Member
    F16Squeaky

• By alexpwalsh
      Whenever I try to do a virtual walk through, I get these random flashes of interior wall and roof layers coming through. It happens with both interior and exterior walk throughts. It looks horrible, see the attached example. I've tried turning off all sorts of layers in the camera view - nothing seems to help and I can't find anyone else mentioning this on here so I figure it must be a setting on my end. Also have tried playing with frame rates and rendering options to no avail. Any ideas?

Version: X12 Premier Student

ext_walkthrough5.wmv
    • By decorators3
      Hi

Can you tell me if backdrops make a difference in  rendering quality and time..
      is it better to have backdrop or not.
      when I import street view will  it interfere with my ray trace or PB rendering

Thank you
    • By ScottDutcher
      I am having issue with the built in VR viewer, the motion tracking is extremely jumpy and disorienting, It is totally useless for clients as motion sickness sets in with in seconds, I have had to use external programs and they are becoming an encumbering step to the process 
    • By excelnow
      I am initiating a walkthrough  and all my Landscaping layers are not showing up. All the Layers are on in the plan view
      that I initiate it from but they are off in the walkthrough. What am I missing & how do I fix this?
    • By pgjacob
      HI All
      In a video walkthrough (link below) the under cabinet lights are flickering.  These are simple point lights.  Any suggestions?

https://youtu.be/i2o3EN6Trwg

thanks
      melissa