Stairs, Landings & Railings

NeilofOZ

Having issues with the above and have attached a Pic and Floor Plan for reference, the stair has multiple landings which all went well until I came to the main 

top landing connecting the building and summarize as follows:- 

1. Having issues positioning a railing to the top landing, but when I do the landing is at basement level and gives no reference for height positioning.

2. A small railing is situated on the right hand side of the landing, which can't be selected or connected with other railings for some reason.

3. If I do position a railing wall to the long side, it doesn't connect with the stair railings.

4. There's no provision for having continuous rails over the newels, similar to the stair railings. 

5. How do you select/offset newel posts in relation to treads, it appears they have limited directional placement.

6. On the lowest stair I can't delete the railing on the left hand side, if I do, then I lose the newel post on the next left flight, do I have to create one.

Regards Neil ( X10 )

3D Stair + Landings.jpg

Sharrock_New_Plan_-_Copy,_C.plan

Eric,

Yep, top landing works a treat now, thought I had it connected to the stair, but I know what to look for now.

Can you please advise on items 5 & 6, as I still need some help on these.

With regard to "View Signatures", do I have to re-activate for every individual discussion as this was brought to my attention previously 

and thought I had this turned on, and where do I list my software version and computer hardware. 

9 hours ago, NeilofOZ said:

With regard to "View Signatures", do I have to re-activate for every individual discussion as this was brought to my attention previously 

and thought I had this turned on, and where do I list my software version and computer hardware. 

Once turned on you also need to  add you Signature , with Name, SW (X10? X9?) and some computer specs can help at times , once done it is always there

See mine below in Blue for how to do that or If you don't see my Signature then you have them turned off for the Forum so you need to Toggle it on by going to the Upper RH Corner of this Forum Window and Clicking on your Username and making sure Signatures are enabled (green) and then Add your Own Sig. too :

UserName> Account > Signatures

M.