Upgrade from HD Pro (2016) to X11 Worth it?

redraz

I am a small interior design firm - we do a lot of entire home renovations and kitchen design. The 3D images on HD pro are not great and we have issues with the cabinetry accuracy. we do have a need for better detailed drawings like elevations etc. 

**Note - I am self taught (cad and 2020 background) and Canadian so USD is a lot more here 

X11 has not yet been released. That said, I have lots of remodeling and Custom Home clients. I consider Chief Premier is the best possible application to address all phases of these creative endeavors. Photorealistic rendering is commonly done using Chief Architect but is not a matter of pressing a button, it requires a willingness to study and practice to develop competence in producing such creative works but as I have said it is commonly done by many users who have the personal discipline and intention to do so. If you want more professional looking produce, then yes make the upgrade and start the process of earning competence along that line. Otherwise stay with what you have.

DJP

• Upvote 1