Corbet Roma Fixture Available

Dennis_Gavin

Thanks to MIke Poleman for this fixture.  He wants the group to know he is available for making fixtures.  And he usually does not charge.  Maybe if he gets too many requests he will start but not as of yet.

Mike Poelman [poelcat@yahoo.com]

I know this one is big but if you want stuff other than cookie cutter you just have to deal with it.  It is a little slow loading on my laptop but seems to work well once placed in the plan.  I have 6 of them in mine and the render camera moves with no problem.

He has lost his log in for the group so save his email if you think you might have need for fixtures in the future.

Corbet Roma.calibz

Here is a jpg.  There are other similar looking fixtures that I sent to Mike. Some ceiling, other sconces etc.

He is tied up right now but will make a couple of more when he is free.  IF you Google Corbett Roma you will probably get to see the other items by following the link(s)

post-132-0-12706700-1409153102_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mike has finished his house project and is now available to make another fixture or two.

I have attached a link for the collection. Does anyone have a request? I suggested he

do the double fixture next.

http://www.corbettlightinglights.com/collection/corbett-lighting-roma-collection.html?vip=GKM5UUJJ&gclid=CNrfwN-s8MECFUxo7AodxBMABw